Crappie Masters anglers are offered a rewards program by Gator Guards. The information is listed below. To contintue to Gator Guards website click on the Keel Kash Logo below!
Tournament Rewards Program
1. Angler must fish in a Bass Pro Shops Crappie Masters tournament circuit in 2014-15.
• Gator Guards KEEL KA$H Event Payout
• $200 Cash to Winner of each Crappie Masters event
• 20% off all products to ALL Crappie Masters Participants
• Discount Code: CRAPPIEMASTERS14
2. Angler or team must wear a Gator Guards logo during the event if allowed by the rules of the circuit they are fishing. Logos are provided upon successful registration.
• Gator Guards logo must be at least four inches in length and sewn or monogrammed on
the upper right front side of the shirt. If the upper right front side is not available, logo must be placed on the front of the shirt as close to the right side as possible. If shirt is not available a Gator Guards hat must be worn.
• Gator Guards logo must be worn from take-offs through weigh-ins during all days of qualifying tournaments.
3. Angler or team must place a Gator Guards decal on the driver’s side of their boat. Decal is provided by Gator Guards upon successful registration
• Gator Guards decal must be placed on the windshield of the boat. If there is not a windshield present, decal can be placed on the console or in plain site near the steering column.
• Gator Guards decal must be displayed from take-offs through weigh-ins during all days of qualifying tournaments.
4. Angler or team must register for the contingency cash award 30 days prior to event. To qualify at least one KeelShield or SkegShield product must be purchased during current or prior program year in order to be eligible. Purchases recent as of 1/1/14 are eligible for program.
• Registration is available online under “Warranty Registration” on website.
5. For registration verification, please send photo of Decal and Jersey logo placement to
6. If the tournament is a team event, each member of the team must adhere to Keel Kash logo requirements in order to receive the payout. Boat owner must be registered in Keel Kash & adhere to equipment requirements. No partial payment will be given to just one member of the team.
7. For information or questions regarding the program you can e-mail your questions to
8. To REDEEM Keel Kash reward, please fill out claim form that is included with your registration confirmation packet and scan/email to