C R A P P I E M A S T E R S
The Guarantee Says It All!
One Day National Qualifier - 100% payback in cash and prizes
One Pole Ultimate Challenge & State Champs:
100% Payback in cash and prizes
TO MAIL IN ENTRY
Download the 2014 Tournament Schedule
Fill it out, indicate the tournament you are entering and
send check and entry form to:
Crappie Masters, Inc.
PO Box 121
Clinton, MO 64735
2014 Tournament Schedule Mail In Form
TO CALL IN ENTRY
To enter by phone call: 660-351-4187
TO ENTER ONLINE (NOTE: Tournaments are NOT listed in date order, please pick the correct tournament)
1. Check the box on the right of the membership, tournament or tournaments you wish to enter, where $0.00 is.
2. Choose big fish entry if you are entering the big fish pot. (paid out 70% to big fish-30% to second big fish)
3. Choose late fee if you are entering past the "Late Fee Applies Date"
4. Fill out your Partners information. It must be filled out to for entry to be added to cart! If only partners name is known put xxx in other fields. If
entering without a partner put xxx in each field.
5. Click add to cart at the bottom of the page. Your cart will be in the upper right hand column of the page. Click "show cart" and follow instructions.
NOTE: You may delete items on the shopping cart page, by clicking on "show cart" in upper right hand column of the page.
NOTE: The Children's Miracle Network Benefit tournament does not require a Crappie Masters membership to fish. See the tournament details page for entry.
NEW: Gold Level Membership: $100.00 per angler, $175.00 for family memberships, $75.00 for each additional family member.
Family membership is for immediate family living in the same household.
Gold level members get a Crappie Masters fishing jersey from Valley Fashions, with name, boat brand, motor brand and electronic brand (additional logos may be added for an additional charge). You may choose short or long sleeve. Gold level members are also entered into a drawing for all expense paid trip to national championship...including entry fee, 4 night hotel stay, $200.00 Bass Pro Shops gift card and $200.00 cash.