WHO WILL ETCH THEIR NAME IN HISTORY!
We know for a fact someone will, and become the very first Crappie Masters Individual National Champion May the 6th through the 8th on the Ouachita River in Monroe and West Monroe, Louisiana, and take home $12,500 and the title at the Crappie Masters Individual National Championship. This will not only be a first tournament of its kind but will feature a different format than regular Crappie Masters National Qualifiers.
Here’s how it will work:
1. Artificial bait only.
2. One person per boat during practice and tournament.
3. 5 fish limit.
4. There will be a 10 off limits period on tournament waters which will be April 21st through April 30th.
5. All teams will fish on Day 1 and 2. After day 2 the field will be cut in half to fish Day 3 for the Championship and other paying places which will be 1 for every 5 boats.
6. Entry Fee is $400 per boat and late entry fee deadline is April 23rd.
7. All other Crappie Masters rules will apply.
$12,500 dollars minimum guaranteed to the winner and the title of 1st Crappie Masters Individual National Champion!
Go to crappiemasters.net and get Pre-registered today.
Crappie Masters has wonderful deals on great accommodations in the Monroe/West Monroe area including:
The Hampton Inn and Suites
Holiday Inn Express and Suites all in West Monroe.
In Monroe, the:
Courtyard by Marriott
Go to the website and go to each hotels direct link and book there or call and MAKE SURE to say you want the CRAPPIEMASTERS RATE and stay in comfort with boat hookups. NOTE:
The Holiday Inn Express is offering special Crappie Masters pricing through 2021 if you ask for the special rate that is available to the public whether it’s during the tournament or not. Please take advantage of the opportunities these locations offer.
For more information call 618-201-5280